Click the (+) to reveal the Answer; Click the (-) to Toggle
- Replace incandescent lighting with compact fluorescent bulbs. Compact fluorescent bulbs use 20 percent of the electricity and last 10 times longer.
- With compact fluorescent bulbs, it is best to only turn off lights if you will not be using them for more than 10 or 15 minutes. Constantly turning on and off compact fluorescent lights will significantly reduce bulb life.
- Reducing the wattage of incandescent bulbs in frequently used areas.
- Save considerable energy by turning your apartment AC off (or setting the thermostat higher) when you are not at home.
- During the summer months, set your thermostat at the highest comfortable setting. We recommend a setting of 78-80. You can save 7 to 10% on your cooling costs for each degree above 78.
- During the winter months, set your thermostat at the lowest comfortable setting. We recommend a setting of 68-70. You can save 7 to 10% on your heating costs for each degree below 70.
- Use ceiling or portable fans to supplement your air-conditioning in occupied rooms. Replace filters quarterly and do not block registers and return vents with furniture or drapes.
Daily Apartment Living
- Use flat bottom pans that match the size of your stove burners. Clean the oven when its still warm from cooking.
- Use a microwave oven when it will work just as well as another method.
- Run appliances like the dishwasher and washer/dryer only when full.
- Turn off appliances and lights when you aren’t using them.
- Turn off/unplug all small electrical equipment, such as radios, VCRs or TVs when not in use.
- Turn off the lights when leaving an empty room.
- Close your blinds during the day.
- Turn down your hot water heater.
- If you have a fireplace, close the damper when not in use.
Before you apply to lease an apartment in our community, please take the time to review our rental criteria. The term “applicant(s)” under these criteria means the person or persons that are authorized occupants under the lease. All persons over the age of 18 will be required to complete an application and pay an application fee of $65 and additional applications will pay $35 each. These are our current rental criteria; nothing contained in the requirements shall constitute a guarantee or indicate representation has been met. This information is limited to the third party sources and shall include employment verification, rental payment history, criminal history and credit reporting services used.
Choice 1 You agree to pay $_______ (an amount that does not exceed 2 month’s rent) to us
as liquidated damages or early termination fee in accordance with Texas state if you 0 —– breach the Lease Contract and we have obtained a writ of possession, or if you have surrendered Initial possession of the dwelling unit before the lease term expires, or if you have abandoned the dwelling unit, or if you elect to terminate the Lease Contract before the lease term expires. You understand and accept this liquidated damage or early termination fee specified herein, which election is made by you at the inception of the Lease Contract. In the event this Choice is selected, then we are entitled to rent and all other charges (including property damages to the dwelling unit beyond normal wear and tear) accrued through the end of the month in which we retake possession of the dwelling unit, in addition to the liquidated damages or early termination fee amount set forth in this paragraph in accordance with Texas State Law. However, we waive the right to seek additional rent beyond the month in which we retake possession.
Choice 2 You do not agree to liquidated damages or early termination fee and you acknowledge that we may seek damages as provided by law in accordance with Texas State law (1), (2) or (3) if you breach the Lease Contract and we have obtained a writ of possession, or if you have surrendered possession of the dwelling unit before the lease term expires, or if you have abandoned the dwelling unit, or if you elect to terminate the Lease Contract before the lease term expires. In the event this Choice 2 is elected, you may owe future rents as they become due under the lease.
It is our expressed policy not to discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status or handicap or any other protected class.
Welcome to our community. Before you apply to lease an apartment in our community, please take the time to review our rental criteria. The term “applicant(s)” under these criteria means the person or persons that are authorized occupants under the lease. All persons over the age of 18 will be required to complete an application and pay an application fee of $65 and additional applications will pay $35 each. These are our current rental criteria; nothing contained in the requirements shall constitute a guarantee or indicate representation has been met. This information is limited to the third party sources and shall include employment verification, rental payment history, criminal history and credit reporting services used.
Income: You must provide current income verification of three (3.0) times the amount of the monthly rental rate of the selected apartment. Income verification must include one of the following: provide a copy of your two most recent pay stubs showing YTD earnings; written verification from employer(s) that includes rate of pay or salary; financial statement certified by financial institution or an accountant, etc. Financial statements must represent the previous 3 full months of financial activity and demonstrate an average balance equivalent to three times the monthly rent. Alimony, child support, student allowances from parents, scholarships, study subsidies, and inconsistent wages (tips, commissions, etc.) will require documented verification.
Credit: A credit screening will be processed for each applicant using a proprietary rental scoring system. The rental housing scoring system is comprised of many different variables including a FICO score. The rental housing scoring system is not a FICO score. Based on your rental housing score, your application will be approved, declined, or approved with conditions which may include an additional security deposit. Applicants with no credit will be required to furnish proof of U.S. student enrollment and or U.S. employment.
Rental: Assuming all other criteria has been met, good current and/ or previous rental history and/or proof of ownership of at least two (2) years are required of all applicants. Any negative rental history, reflecting more than three late and or NSF payments in a twelve month period will be declined. All evictions, community disturbances, damages or outstanding obligations to a landlord will be declined.
Foreign Nationals: Foreign Nationals living or working in United States must provide a current passport, applicable documentation as outlined in the Texas Apartment Association’s Supplemental Rental Application for Non-U.S. Citizens form and income verification as required above. If negative credit or rental history is reported by a credit source, the above criteria will apply. All/any applicants with no credit will be required to furnish proof of U.S. student enrollment and or U.S. employment.
Criminal: All applicants over the age of 18 are subject to criminal records verification and may be declined rental depending on the nature of a criminal record and or number of crimes contained within the criminal record. Please remember that this requirement does not constitute a guarantee or representation that residents or occupants currently residing in our community maintain the criteria required at the time they obtained approval of residency as our ability to verify this information is limited to the information made available to us by the third party credit reporting services used.
Age: Must be eighteen (18) years of age or otherwise the age of majority under applicable law to contract or lease.
Occupants: Only persons under the age of 18 will be considered occupants under the lease, with the exception of those living with a legal guardian and is claimed as a dependent.
Occupancy Guidelines: We do accept 2 adults + one 18 or under in a one bedroom; 4 adults + one 18 or under in a two bedroom; 6 adults + one 18 or under in a three bedroom.
Pets are not allowed without management’s prior written approval and payment of pet deposit and fee in full for each pet. There is a limit of two pets per apartment. Full grown weight is not to exceed 99 pounds. Breed Restrictions include, but are not limited to, purebred or cross breed of any of the following; Pit Bull, Akita, Doberman, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Terrier, Chow-Chow, German Shepherd, Malamute, Great Dane, Saint Bernard, Wolf -Dog, Husky and other known aggressive breeds. Prior to approval of your application or before you acquire a pet, you must schedule a pet interview with management and provide a certificate of health, from a licensed veterinarian, that states pet breed, age, weight, height and vaccinations received. We will photograph your pet for our records.
- Management reserves the right to request a guarantor. Guarantor and/or additional deposit will be offered, if only one of the following is needed to meet the criteria:
- A guarantor needed for a
- Guarantor must execute a lease Agreement, meet all of the above criteria (for the exception of income qualifications is 5 times the rent) with no exceptions and pay an additional application
- Roommates or Co-Applicants: Each resident that signs the lease is fully, jointly and severally responsible for the rental payment. At least one co-applicant must meet all criteria with the exception of income, which will be considered jointly. Lack of history in any area will not disqualify one applicant if the co-applicant meets the history criteria. If both co- applicants lack in one area of the criteria, an additional deposit may be
- Any falsification of information on the application automatically disqualifies the applicant or occupant and will result in retention of any application
- A current driver’s license or state issued ID will be required at the time of application for identity purposes only. A copy of your driver’s license or state issued ID will be required at move
- Resident agrees to maintain a policy of $100,000 personal liability insurance. Water coverage must be provided for “Resident Caused” damage to our property. If coverage is through any company other than ePremium, Resident will provide Lessor with written proof of compliance. Regardless of the provider, insurance must be in effect on or prior to the commencement Date of this Lease, subsequent renewal periods and from time to time thereafter upon Lessor’s request. Insurance carriers must list the Property Name- PO Box 498067, Cincinnati, OH 45249 as an “Interested Party” on the Declaration page and that the insurance company will notify the community in the event of a cancellation or change in policy status.
Application Verification: Credit and Criminal Records are verified by an independent service. In the event your application is rejected under one of these criteria, you may contact CoreLogic-SafeRent at 888-333-2413.
Security Policies: We are concerned about your safety, but we cannot provide or guarantee it. As you can appreciate no one can ensure your safety. No matter what measures the owner takes no security system, patrol or electronic security devise can prevent crime. Your personal safety and the safety of your belongings relies with you and the local law enforcement.